? ??????????????Army Wife? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (67 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5484 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5023 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Behi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It has begun!

Round 26 Shipping has started!! Some of you over-achievers have already shipped your boxes. Wow! I am impressed. I am putting together stockings on sunday night and (hopefully) shipping my boxes out bright and early monday morning. I am soe xcited about the Christmas round. I think we will be making a huge difference in the lives of Matt, Josh and all of their co-workers.

Thank you so much for being part of Teams "Fire and Icing"  and "Baking Blessings!"

Hopefully some of your will email me pictures of you, your baking friends and all of the goodies being sent. I would love to post some on here.

0 comments: