? ??????????????Army Wife? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (67 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5484 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5023 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Behi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Homecoming!!!!

We have a couple of our guys coming home!!!

As I mentioned before, Matt, is scheduled to come home at the end of the month. 10-12 more days. Almost there. His family and I are chomping at the bit to give him big hugs.

I just found out tonight that our Baking Blessings Round 26?27 recipent, Josh, will be coming home in two weeks. Please join me in praying for him and all of the people he will be traveling with. I know Josh's family is beside themselves with excitement.

To everyone that sent Josh some baked love, Thank You!

0 comments: