? ??????????????Army Wife? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (67 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5484 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5023 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Behi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Round 27 Goodness

I had a blast baking this round. Well, every round. I spent an entire day baking. My guy was working and I was actually caught up on laundry and housework so I dove in. I had big plans. Peanut Butter M & M Bars, Snickerdoodles, homemade Oreos and Monster cookies.

I was especially excited to try out the Oreos recipe from Bake at 350.  I even added the little heart that she did. To give it a little extra flare, I rolled the filled cookie in red sugar crystals.
 

          






              
It is Valentine's Day afterall. What kind of baker would I be if i didn't throw in some festive Valentine's Day sprinkles and M & Ms.

I tell you, every time I bake for Baking GALS it reminds me just how big this world is and how much of a difference one organization can make in the lives of people who sacrifice so much for our country.

0 comments: